Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 Team Pearl Izumi-Smith




I am excited to announce that I will representing Team Pearl Izumi-Smith in 2010. Please visit the team website at http://www.teampearlizumi-smith.com for the full press release. I look forward to getting to know my new teammates and putting to good use the support of the team sponsors:

Pearl Izumi
Smith Optics
First Endurance
Nathan
Petzl
Body Glide

Thanks to Team Director Aric Manning for all his work in putting together an outstanding team. I will see you all in Boulder for the team summit in February!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Matt!
    Look forward to meeting you soon.
    Aric

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Manners--Thanks Aric, its going to be an exciting year!
    @daffy & swolfe-- Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not dried fruit, but I'm happy for you anyways.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails